10 Businesses That Must come to Pakistan

 Businesses That Must come to Pakistan Assamese good one found, neither 10 businesses which are not yet popular in Pakistan, have not become common etc. Badli Need, I am sharing with you the number, van lander match, friend, in big cities, we cannot pay the only bill for the washerman. Si want you go where we wash them inside pandu pandem thank rasaiyaan Hume do nahi hai how will we wash the blanket We both have got us how to wash Si need friend Big lander match number two Vending machines in Pakistan now go Halki Halki vending machines a This is a human opportunity, we have to eat packaged snacks but we also have to eat fresh foods. Okay, go to a place, make samosas there, and connect an infrared heated system to it. I have also made a vending machine at the back. I have seen you put the money and chased away the drought within 5 minutes. The third thing that was promised is done in Japan also by making the washers automatic. You went and took the children sitting inside the car. It is a lot of fun and the noise and bustle is very high itself. It is your machine. The car passing by takes you inside the track, that machine feels like soap, it takes only two minutes and it is fun, there is no need to get out of the car, red harshalla of you go, the fourth thing is Sikar Kar Parks, Multilevel Kar Parks have not become common in Pakistan. Need Dame, the fifth thing among you in this business is the people who provide Air B&B, people are coming into this when the Mukhtar type of properties are in major scope and there is a lot of scamming going on here right now, they show it and then there is something else. But that inshallah bean-20 taking care of date head leave him, you have to do rbmb well and people are making a lot of mani from this 30 cheese mini factory here, man, a lot of things, this man, this nick when the swivel is a small one It can be made in the foundry but from where did Azad Bhai have to get it from China? Almost every knob which is so big has been coming from China. These small tools are from Azad Bhai's China. I am pretty show, this is also written as Made in China. There must be somewhere behind it all Chinese or some Pakistani, it is not written that much, so let me tell you, Dun's mike etc. etc. friend, he can't see the start having these small factories in Pakistan, whatever thing is made, the seventh thing is private labels, friend Nick. Didar is not ours, but many of their products are made in Pakistan, liver jeans are made in Pakistan, a few things are made here, they can't see they have any brand of their own, so Pakistan needs a brand, the eighth thing is the agencies skills which we have outside. 


Who is there to sell?

 Whom am I calling and they will send me a painter tomorrow? They will send me a plumber. They will send me a YouTube guy. They will send me an electrician. Such agencies are not common here. This is what we have to create a trend. Working space to do this type of business. Yes, I would have gone to Lahore right now. I found lots of women. Good but not strong. We don't have good industrial zones. We do n't have good technology parks etc. Something looks really nice. You too.

 Renting of equipment is garbage 

in the last place, I need a right nine, a loan over, whom should I go to, I need a right nine, a pressure washer, I don't have my own cars, for a day, I need a rotavator, I need a compactor, I need something oggar I need a drill, this is where I should go, where can I get it, there is love in the UK and how many tool rental services are there, there are local as well as national changes, how many are there here, so the need is not the biggest problem, friend, it is complete. I have shown the entire business of Dubai in the video, I had given that example to you, I had taught you, brother, many people take ID and if Allah waves, then these are the 10 businesses which are not there in Pakistan right now, there are many opportunities, you have met me friend. They have to start Inshallah I hope Maine aapka brain ka woh jo pata hai batti nahi bata woh on kar diya Tubelight on kar hai and you will act on it Inshallah Pakistan Zindabad R C U Andar Video Un Karib Assam [Music].