Introduction 

honey from BEE Farm and sell it at a rising price. If you have customers, ALHAMDULILLAH, you can earn 10% to 20% profit. Otherwise, you can sell at the same price you bought on to get your investment back. Its food and it can be easily sold because it is a routine item and never goes bad. OK. HONEY. No.09 FOREIGN CURRENCY Let's see if I have it or not, my God, I don't have cash. Seriously, I don't have cash. OK,


MAKE BUSINESS MAKE MONEY 


 we can use the card Keep currencies of 2 or 3 different currencies like Dirham, Dollar, Pound but not Rupee. You can invest up to 30,000 PKR for each of these currencies. This is just an alternative to your currency. Get large currency notes and their currency values ​​go up and down but overall you will be safe. These are the 9 platforms of investment * But your money will be safe. Your money will remain in flow.

 

Right way to earn money.

Especially if you have seen the post for not keeping your money in the banks as the bank can be closed at any time. That's it, I hope you liked the video. I always say to visit CHAIWALA.COM Talk to each other, this is my business forum. Where I want you to encourage each other, share resources, help each other to become Dollar Millionaires. Become a Millionaire first, then become a Dollar Millionaire, INSHALLAH.