Naxalites could get Aquaculture

Naxalites could get water, water, water, water etc., Naxalites could get Aquaculture. Here we thought what to do next so that we can do some marketing. Ola. I believe that Gandhi has to be in jail to do business, there must be storm in the country and my six In the journey from lakhs to 67 lakhs, the second thing is most important that Hello everyone, my name is Ajay Chaudhary, I am 16 years old from a very small village in Ratlam district and if I tell you that I have reached my lakhs, I would like to tell you. So that all this is possible, as I told you that from a small town, you can subscribe here in a good way, then it was said that here also you can add the whole family, all this was possible, I would like to tell you, I would click. I do n't know that today I remember that in my childhood, when my father used to go to work, my mother used to give me a teaspoon of it, that when I saw my father, for the first two to three months, my father used to eat it under tension and give it a spoon. After two months, I used to tell my father, Papa, you sit down and eat comfortably, I will end the strike, then I ran for three-four months, when will you come.

eat comfortably and I will take care

 of the business, then from there I became an officer here. You can do business in a whole day's meeting, some father said, what to do, I have to do business here and I have to prove to you that you know what to do in 1 hour, at that time father, when did you get ₹ 3000, you will get even one rupee after this. I will not give you any money for these three thousand pages, you will get some pocket money, it is nothing, I am giving you ₹3000 for the last time, let me tell you at that time that if you want to increase further money by ₹3000, you will have to invest it now 18 20 or time inch period of ₹ 3000 is a bit laughable, at that time there was a lot of craze for online shopping that which products were not available on this YouTube time, you don't do that by ordering them prepaid and the customer He used to sell and told them that he can keep 20 commissions and by doing this work I had earned at least 15 to 20 thousand rupees and with that money I had gifted a mobile to Papa on his birthday. Then Papa asked that You brought a mobile phone, this is a cross on the money line, if you have your own money, then Papa, will you have some understanding? The boy can do business as a boss. I was in the tenth class and at the same time someone had come, then Papa asked what to do next. Which stream to take, I told my father that he did not know what business to do and what to do, so from there I had the idea that if I put my mind in cooking, I enjoy cooking, then I will do it as I told you. Told that I used to live in a place where there are no such places where you can get good food. When I met you there, I got the idea of how to open a restaurant that cures cancer from childhood to fifty-five. Everyone should have a small child, his/her favorite thing should be there and the one who has grown up and has grown old should also have his/her thing there, then first of all I shared this idea with my brother, then brother said that the idea has power and let's do it. Fall along with me and then I asked Papa to buy almonds, Papa, is this a business, so six people will keep the fabric in it since childhood, I had got full support, then Papa gave six lakh rupees to Hussain, but you said that you have to return the

 interest at the same time. 

At the time of college, there was a paint shop in Gurgaon, the horse sample was getting empty, so I thought that it was the most perfect because there were many bars there, so this warehouse corporation somehow arrested him and got everything done on him. We worked on its interior as much as we could and the money was running out. It did n't seem at all that now we had money for six lakh rupees. Temple Run thought what to do, so he clicked on something very big and Then you have to keep the name because if you don't have any tension then all of us here who are name gurus, don't forget and subscribe, you will be surprised to know that on the day when we had to keep four black peppers, everything was going well in the pan. Everything is going well as Indian mom lives all this so that our son can get a government job. So, I too was sent to Indore for the preparation of FELT. There I was not able to understand what is going on in life. Whatever I raise, I raised my hand from above, my voice is not in my control, I said to Do, this brother of mine does not feel like me, what to do, then he said that you are awake, then I raised my back, sat in the train and I went home. Everyone reached there and were surprised to see that their child was studying, what is he doing in Alot, I said back that I am at home, I don't feel like it and I have to give some time to the effect, so after that how did we do it? It took me a lot of time, a little more, how can we increase the number of people, how can we increase the number of customers, so what we used to do is reminder and this is what we used to do for customers, we sent them messages to Delhi, we did it with today's special dish, so one of them. An image is created in the mind of a person about what to do and what to do and the biggest plus point is that today I reached the city by 6 and after that as people said that there is a great need of marketing, there is no such thing, so there is no need of marketing. We celebrate with the customer by name, if your behavior is good, if the customer is coming, if you have a sweet smile, then you win the customer's approval, and if only one name comes to your mind, if you want to go, then where are we with our empty heart? Today, without any money and without any circle or marketing etc., we have done so much marketing that if you go to the city, if you go to the hair and if you ask anyone if there is a revision, then he will be able to leave you and my friend will earn 60 lakhs. The second thing is most important in the journey till now, as people think that a big finding is needed to start a startup and a huge team of three-four people is needed and all this, these things do not matter so much. I believe that in order to do business, Gandhi must be in jail for this, that the country must have its own, one more thing I would like to share with you is that I have grown up watching the stops from the beginning, so I never thought that I would get a chance to stand on the stage of Jo Stock. That's what brought me from there to the staff platform and if that June is not in you then you will have to find that's it. That's it. Thank you very much for listening to my whole story. I'm Josh Talks This Boat Spotify Exclusive Support The Audio Launch of Talks will be visible on Spotify If you like the video, please like, share and subscribe to this video